Tuesday 12 December 2006

alpha

It was time I started a fresh blog.

I had known this for some time and had made sophisticated plans for it, plans which assumed a luxury of time I did not have. After all, I was busy changing the world. Or, at least, finding other excuses for not getting a proper job.

Yet things kept coming along which I wanted to write about. They kept coming along and going unwritten. It concerned me.

So I decided to take a break from making excuses and create the simplest blog I could find. (After all, sooner or later I would get round to tarting it up.)

Here it is.


[I should perhaps add, on the offchance that this blog thrives sufficiently that anyone returns to its first post to discover the circumstances of its origination, that I write this entry with Sebastian Mary Harrington singing at me from a chaise longue, to the tune of the 12 Days of Christmas: Five poll swings, four Douglas Hurds, three Tony Benns, two William Hagues and a Social Democratic MP...! Make of this no more than it deserves.]

No comments:

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
This blog was my online home between 2006 and 2009. Today, you'll find me scattered across the internet. To start looking, go to my personal website: http://dougald.co.uk/

My Projects

Signpostr School of Everything

MyBLOGLOG

Followers

My ClustrMap

From My Shelves

Labels