Sunday 18 January 2009

Celebrate the OUTauguration!

A conversation at last Wednesday's SI Camp meet-up prompted me to start a Facebook group dedicated to celebrating this week's OUTauguration - the much-anticipated departure of the 43rd President of the United States.

Obviously lots of people will be celebrating the inauguration of Barack Obama - but, while I'm cautiously optimistic, I can't help thinking we should reserve judgement. The departure of George W Bush, on the other hand, is beyond doubt a positive moment in world history and calls for a party! So join the group, invite your friends and let's dance together on Dubya's grave!

(Should we need a tune to dance to, what could be more appropriate than grindcore outfit Reptiljan's Outauguration of the Chimp Zombie...?)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
This blog was my online home between 2006 and 2009. Today, you'll find me scattered across the internet. To start looking, go to my personal website: http://dougald.co.uk/

My Projects

Signpostr School of Everything

MyBLOGLOG

Followers

My ClustrMap

From My Shelves

Labels